Download “Let’s Talk: Social Media for Small Business”, written by John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing.
An integrated social media strategy
It’s important to have a new media strategy attached to your new media tactics—or you’ll find
yourself running around in circles and left with a sense that all this online networking stuff is a big fat waste of time.
Here are some worthy marketing objectives where new media tactics can excel:
• Do you want to spread your content and expertise to new audiences?
• Do you want to network with like-minded individuals and companies?
• Do you want to build a community of evangelists?
• Do you want to involve your customers and prospects in co-creation?
• Do you want to automate the process of repurposing content?
• Do you want to reach new audiences in the exact way they choose to communicate?
• Do you want to be seen as a thought leader in your industry?
• Do you want ways to aggregate and filter content so you and your people can digest it?
• Do you want to easily hear literally everything that’s being said online about your brand,
products, or industry in real time?
• Do you want to be seen as a trusted source of information?
- Feed the Social Media “Beast”
- Blogging: The front door to social media
- Social search
- Social networks
- Managing the Social Media Beast
- In the end
Format(s): PDF (2.16 MB)
Number of pages: 42