You can download this ebook “The Pirate’s Dilemma: How Youth Culture Is Reinventing Capitalism” for a price that is entirely up to you. You can set the price anywhere from $0.00 upwards. You’ll need to enter your email address.
The Pirate’s Dilemma tells the story of how youth culture drives innovation and is changing the way the world works. With great wit and insight Matt Mason [voted Best Pirate of 2008 by BusinessWeek] offers understanding for a time when piracy is just another business model. The remix is our most powerful marketing tool and anyone with a computer is capable of reaching more people than a multinational corporation.
- Intro: Enter the Lollipop
- Punk Capitalism From D.I.Y. to Downloading Sneakers
- The Tao of Pirates Sea Forts, Patent Trolls, and Why We Need Piracy
- We Invented the Remix Cut-’n'-Paste Culture Creates Some New Common Ground
- The Art of War Street Art, Branding, and the Battle for Public Space
- Boundaries Disco Nuns, the Death of the Record Industry, and Our Open-Source Future
- Real Talk How Hip-Hop Makes Billions and Could Bring About World Peace
- Ethernomics Pillow Fights, Happy Slaps, and Other Memes That Leave a Mark
- Outro: The Pirate’s Dilemma: Changing the Game Theory
Book Details>Author(s): Matt Mason
Number of pages: 313