Free eBook “Twittertales: Stories of connections on Twitter”, by Conversation Agent.
Because so many have been quite incredulous as to the value of spending time on Twitter, instead of writing a tutorial on how to do that effectively – Twitter is a tool of the moment – I thought it would be more interesting to help tell the story through those of the people who’ve made valuable connections via Twitter. I put the question out in a post:
» Did you make connections on Twitter?
» Did the connection lead to a friendship, project, career opportunity, meaningful and purposeful new something?
Several responded by adding their connection story to the comments or as a post on their blog. These are their stories. Talk can and does change our lives.
- Mint, the Derby, and a new friend
- Personal Superheroes
- How Twitter Helped Reward a Selfless Act
- My Connection Story
- Learning from and collaborating with one of the best
- Opportunity, please meet my friends Amy and Mike
- Collaborating with a local thought leader
- One hundred and forty is all it takes
- #Twittertale? How about #Twittertales
- It isn’t what you know, it’s who you know
- A discovery of like minded individuals
Format(s): PDF (651 KB)
Number of pages: 21