Download “WordPress and Ajax: An in-depth guide on using Ajax with WordPress” by Ronald Huereca, 298 page ebook in pdf format for free.
The goal of this book is to provide you a rock-solid foundation for using Ajax with WordPress. After the foundation has been laid, you will be walked through several real-world examples. By the end of the book, you should not only have a thorough understanding of Ajax, but how Ajax functions within WordPress itself.
- What is Ajax?
- Adding Scripts Properly to WordPress
- Localizing Your Scripts
- Adding Styles Properly to WordPress
- Page Detection in WordPress
- WordPress Loading Techniques
- Properly Formatting jQuery for WordPress Use
- Nonces and the Escape API
- Sending Our First Ajax Request
- Processing Our First Ajax Request
- WordPress and Admin Ajax
- Example 1: WP Grins Lite
- Example 2: Static Random Posts
- Example 3: Ajax Registration Form
Format(s): PDF (9.52 MB)
Number of pages: 298