Read “Second Acts That Change Lives: Making a Difference in the World”, written by Mary Beth Sammons online for free.
The book offers a collection of honest and inspiring stories delving into the lives of a community of mid-life trailblazers who wanted to make changes in their lives and found that as they reached inward for the strength to change, almost unanimously reached out to share their better self, their skills, their talents to make the world a better place.
- Wake Up! Life’s Half Over!
- But What Now?
- Begin Again
- Reconnect with the Source of Your Creative Spirit
- Identify the Next Steps
- Find Your Personal Best
- Put Your Passions Out There
- Become a Little Engine that Could
- Stay Focused
- Make the Change You Want to See in the World
Number of pages: -
Link: Read online.