“Using Twitter for Business” by John Jantsch is a free 7 page ebook.
This is not the definative guide to all things twitter, this is a nice, simple, practical road map to show you how to start using twitter to reach some of your business and marketing objectives.
- What is it?
- How do I use it?
- Some base concepts
- Why would I use it?
- Twitter as Help Desk
- Who do I follow?
- What do I say?
- Filtering twitter to make it make sense
- 5 Tips for Getting More From Twitter
- Mining twitter for Leads
- Dayparting Twitter
- Twitter and LinkedIn Finally Sync Up
- Twitter Lists
- 3 Tools to Make Twitter Lists Even More Useful
- 3 Ways to Deep Slice Twitter Conversations
- Managing your twitter activity
- Hashtag use
- How to Make Your Tweets More Useful
- Some More Great Tools
- Bringing the Twitter Conversation to Any Web Page
Format(s): PDF (2.30 MB)
Number of pages: 24