Free eBook “Windows 7 Power Users Guide” by Mike Halsey.
Microsoft Windows 7 offers a great many advanced features and is highly configurable. There is a great deal you can do to customise your system, maintain it, simplify using it and make it a more pleasurable experience all round. This guide will take you through everything you need to know in easy steps with quick tips and step-by-step guides.
This guide is for nontechnical, casual, users of Windows. If you use a PC at home for sending and receiving email, browsing the web and maybe odd jobs like writing letters and editing digital photographs then this is the book for you.
- Installing and getting started with Windows 7
- Finding your way around
- Get more done with Windows 7
- Searching for files and data
- Communicating with our home and the outside world
- Keeping your PC and your files safe
- Get Windows 7 running at its best
- Games and having fun and Windows 7
- Connecting with your friends, family, work and home
- Helping make sure the worst never happens
- Keeping Windows 7 running quickly and smoothly
- Problem-solving and fixing problems in Windows 7
- Tweaks and tips to get even more out of Windows 7
- Improving your PC and upgrading Windows 7
File size: 23.30 MB
Number of pages: 174